Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
The safety of our patients and staff has always been a top priority in our office. In addition to following universal infection control guidelines and standard precautions all year round, we have implemented extra safety measures in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic. Please familiarize yourself with our new protocol before entering our office for appointments:
- One of our staff members will be calling you prior to your appointment to ask a few questions to assess your current health status and your relative health risk for Covid-19.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call our office to let us know that you are outside and we will let you know when you can enter the office. We are making every effort to minimize the interaction between patients and adhere to social distancing guidelines. In addition, one of our staff members will sanitize door handles before you enter (and before you leave).
- Please enter and exit our office with a face covering in place. If you need a protective covering we can provide one.
- Upon entering our office, we will review the screening questions with you again to determine if there are any changes.
- Body temperature will be assessed with a no-touch thermometer.
- A pre-procedural rinse and personal protective equipment will be utilized to help maintain the highest quality of safety.
- Medical-grade HEPA filters are located throughout the office to provide the highest possible air quality.